Taught in real-time, each pass of the process is broken into a separate video with drying time between. The main teaching is about negative painting – painting the spaces between objects rather than the objects themselves.
Creating edges will also be a big focus in this course; learning to blend soft edges and vary with hard edges creates great variance in watercolor paintings.
- Advanced Level
- Lessons taught in real-speed video instruction
- Subject matter: fish
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Preview of the course:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list
- One Fish painting (37 min)
- Two Fish painting (44 min)