Welcome to class! I’m so glad you’re here. In this free preclass lesson: a simple discussion of supplies!
Colored Pencils and Papers
You can take this class with all kinds of colored pencils…demonstrations are done in Prismacolor, and the approximate color matches for two other brands are below.
The supply list below indicates mandatory items, “choose one” items, and optional. Most of the links are affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission when you make a purchase, at no cost to you. Read more.
- Colored Pencils: Choose one brand, or try the class with another you own. RYB are listed in case you wish to try out a brand.
- Other supplies:
- Pencil Sharpener – recommend both:
- Gamsol EH | DB | AMZ or other Odorless Mineral Spirits, OR Baby Oil AMZ
- Solvent jars if desired AMZ
- Blending Stumps EH | DB | AMZ
- Tea Strainer
- QTips and cotton balls
Please share your art! You can share homework and ask questions in our Student Facebook Group for all classes here at Art-Classes…please do join in and see the work of fellow students! Each month there’s a giveaway hosted in the group, so don’t miss out on your chance to win.
Linking back to this site or mentioning the class name so others can take the class is appreciated – if you enjoyed it, your friends probably will too!