Welcome to class! Before we get started, I wanted to share a few thoughts – if you can’t see the video below, click HERE.
Supplies are important – but if you don’t have these, try what you DO have. You can always decide to try other paints or brushes later if yours don’t work. If you can’t see the video below, click HERE.
If you have other watercolor supplies feel free to try them out – but know that results may differ. Affiliate links are used (which means I receive a commission at no extra cost to you).
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolors:
- Paper options – I’ll use all through class, but I suggest Cold Press
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes: My highest recommended brand! If you’re painting small and only want one brush go for the 8. If you’re going bigger, get a 12.
- Masking Fluids: Choose one – for the Grafix you’ll also need an old icky brush to use with it.
- Hardbords – you don’t need all, but one bigger than you plan to paint.
- Thermoweb Adhesive Pick-Up Square
- Masking tape to adhere paper to board
…are located within each lesson. Click “mark complete” to open up the next lesson.
Please share your art! Linking back to this site or mentioning the class name so others can take the class is appreciated – if you enjoyed it, your friends probably will too! You can share homework and ask questions in our Student Facebook Group for all classes here at Art-Classes…please do join in and share your work with other students!