Welcome to class! Before we get started, I wanted to share a few thoughts – if you can’t see the video below, click HERE.
Supplies are important – but if you don’t have these, try what you DO have. You can always decide to try other paints or brushes later if yours don’t work. If you can’t see the video below, click HERE.
If you have other watercolor supplies feel free to try them out – but know that results may differ. Affiliate links are used (which means I receive a commission at no extra cost to you).
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolors:
- Paper options – I’ll use all through class, but I suggest Cold Press
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes: My highest recommended brand! If you’re painting small and only want one brush go for the 8. If you’re going bigger, get a 12.
- Masking Fluids: Choose one – for the Grafix you’ll also need an old icky brush to use with it.
- Hardbords – you don’t need all, but one bigger than you plan to paint.
- Thermoweb Adhesive Pick-Up Square
- ShurTech Yellow Frog Delicate Multisurface Masking Tape
…are located within each lesson. Click “mark complete” to open up the next lesson.
Please feel free to join us in the Student Facebook Group for folks taking any of the classes here at Art-Classes!Buy this Course!