You can use whatever drawing supplies you have at home, or get some fun new ones to try! Used in class:
- Number 2 pencil
- Eraser (not the orange one on the pencil; get a soft one)
- Mixed Media Sketchbook
- Crayola Colored Pencils
- Crayola Watercolor Pencils
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Watercolor Paints
HEY THERE, ADULT:
An adult must sign up for a free account at PMP – that is where photos will be, and the adult can print the photos for class below; click on “VIEW IMAGE” above the photo to make it bigger and print it.
- Lesson 1 Cat Face
- Lesson 2 Dog Face (his name is Raider)
- Lesson 3 Cat Body
- Lesson 4 Dog Body (his name is Giallo)
- Lesson 5 (no specific photos, this lesson comes from our imagination! But there are many cats and dogs collected in a folder HERE if the child wishes to pick out some inspiration.
(Once this class is purchased, click “Mark Complete” and lesson one can begin! If you have not yet bought it, please click HERE to buy it.