You can use whatever drawing supplies you have at home, or get some fun new ones to try! Used in class:
- Number 2 pencil
- Eraser (not the orange one on the back of a pencil; get a soft one)
- Mixed Media Sketchbook
- Crayola Colored Pencils
- Crayola Watercolor Pencils
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Watercolor Paints
HEY THERE, ADULT:
An adult must sign up for a free account at PMP – that is where photos will be, and the adult can print the photos for class below; click on “VIEW IMAGE” above the photo to make it bigger and print it.
- Lesson 1 Cat Face
- Lesson 2 Dog Face (his name is Raider)
- Lesson 3 Cat Body
- Lesson 4 Dog Body (his name is Giallo)
- Lesson 5 (no specific photos, this lesson comes from our imagination! But there are many cats and dogs collected in a folder HERE if the child wishes to pick out some inspiration.
It’s great to share your artwork with others! We have a Facebook group for students in all the classes here on this website – if you or an adult has an account, join the group and post pictures of your art! If no Facebook, you can email me at email@example.com with a picture from time to time. I would love to see what you made!