Welcome to pre-class!
This intermediate course needs pencils and sketchbooks – a number 2 will do, but see the video for more on why you may wish to try a selection of pencils. Two sketchbooks – both pretty inexpensive – and you’ll be ready to roll. There are some optional items included in the video as well.
- Staedtler Lumograph Drawing and Sketching Pencils (set of 12)
- White Pitt Pastel Pencils – Medium hardness and Soft
- Kneaded eraser (optional: a set of 3 for more eraser options, a stick eraser if desired)
- Pencil Sharpener – either the Quietsharp (electric) or a Prismacolor Handheld
- Two sketchbooks; these are the mixed media-weight paper:
- Optional Tools – not required for class but fun:
Please share your art! You can share homework and ask questions in our Student Facebook Group for all classes here at Art-Classes…please do join in and see the work of fellow students! Each month there’s a giveaway hosted in the group, so don’t miss out on your chance to win.
Linking back to this site or mentioning the class name so others can take the class is appreciated – if you enjoyed it, your friends probably will too!