Welcome to pre-class!
This intermediate course needs pencils and sketchbooks – a number 2 will do, but see the video for more on why you may wish to try a selection of pencils. Two sketchbooks – both pretty inexpensive – and you’ll be ready to roll. There are some optional items included in the video as well.
- Staedtler Lumograph Drawing and Sketching Pencils (set of 12)
- White Pitt Pastel Pencils – Medium hardness and Soft
- Kneaded eraser (optional: a set of 3 for more eraser options, a stick eraser if desired)
- Pencil Sharpener – either the Quietsharp (electric) or a Prismacolor Handheld
- Two sketchbooks; these are the mixed media-weight paper:
- Optional Tools – not required for class but fun:
Please share your art! Linking back to this site or mentioning the class name so others can take the class is appreciated – if you enjoyed it, your friends probably will too! You can share homework and ask questions in our Student Facebook Group for all classes here at Art-Classes…please do join in and share your work with other students!