Welcome to the preclass preparatory lesson for the Hunger for Hope Bible Journaling class!
Supplies for this are whatever YOU would like to use; the videos in each lesson, with multiple ideas per week, have supply lists below each one, but they can be created in other mediums, but will be demonstrated sometimes in colored pencil, sometimes watercolor pencils, sometimes watercolors, sometimes acrylics! Lots of ideas that you can transform into other mediums on your own.
The instructor’s basic supplies are listed below, though, in case you’d like to try something new:
Mediums and tools
- Polychromos Pencils
- Prismacolor pencils
- Quietsharp Pencil Sharpener: AMZ – BLICK
- Afmat Long Point Pencil Sharpener
- Vellum (instead of Tracing Paper and for tip ins)
- Tomoe River paper (Bible like paper, good for tip ins)
- Stonehenge Drawing Paper for bookmarks with colored pencil
PENS AND MISC