“This new day is too dear,
with its hopes and invitations,
to waste a moment on the yesterdays.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson, Collected Poems and Translations
Believe it or not – I learn the most when teaching, because I have to study enough before teaching that I develop a coherent presentation, with ideas in the right order, explained well and thoroughly. It can take months of practicing before I’m finally ready to launch a class!
I hope you find all the courses here to be easily navigable, accessible from your devices, and most of all – that the content here moves you to creative action!
NOTE: I will *still* continue sharing on my own blog with free coloring tutorials 3 times a week like normal—the only thing moving over here is the classes. The hex chart , digistamps/edudigis remain on my personal blog.
Things you should do first
There’s much to see here – but I have some important suggestions to help you out!
- Log in and update your profile.
- If you were a student or had created a user account on my blog, you should have an account here already under your email address. Click the “Log in” button and enter your email, then click “Forgot password” to re-set it.
- Check your email for the link to reset, then do so, then click on “CLASSES” in the BLACK BAR at the top of the site.
- Classes you’ve already purchased should be in your profile; also check the other tabs and update your info, upload an avatar (probably need to do that function on a laptop), and change your user name if desired.
- Subscribe for updates!
- This blog will inspire you each Monday morning, so click the “weekly blog” to receive that.
- A monthly newsletter will summarize some favorite content, give updates on the site, share some student work seen on the web, and sometimes share books or videos or other resources you might be interested in.
- Revisit classes you already purchased. Leave “reviews” of any classes you’ve completed!
- Purchase a class you’ve been wanting to take. Classes will appear right away in your “courses” tab.
- Chat: The Forums are open for paid students for all classes for the next 6 weeks. So go chat, ask a question, and share your ‘aha’ moments.
Problems or questions?
As with any new site – I’m expecting some issues. I am hoping traffic won’t overwhelm us. If it does, be patient and come back later! And there may be a few things broken; for those of you who I know love to find every error and call it to my attention, pretty please do so kindly, I’ve been working on this site for months. Leave them as comments on this post if possible, rather than emailing – then they’re all in one spot for me to find.
There’s a robust FAQ you can check out with lots of questions answered.
Any party has goodies to give out, right? Some are already available….others you can enter to win!
- Discounted classes! You’ll notice classes are on sale right now – sale ends April 30.
- “Hidden” Class Giveaways are already in 50 randomly selected accounts!! 50 of those who have already taken classes from me were eligible – log in and see if you got a freebie!
- Stamp Pack Giveaways! 28 packs of stamps and dies are all sealed up and ready to mail out – I’ll be choosing from among those who create or log into their account in the first week of the grand opening (by April 25th)! No purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on the May 1st blog post.
- MORE Class Giveaways! (Shhhh, don’t tell my accountant!) NOTE: If you’ve purchased the class you want and then win, your fee will be reimbursed. Giveaway does not apply to prior purchases from the old site.