Learn to draw a rabbit – but oh so much more! This class approaches a drawing in ways that will help you learn how to make any photograph “yours” by the way you design the page, combine elements from other photos, render textures – all while learning techniques that will help you with many more of your art projects.
This is a level 5 course and is taught in Polychromos pencils, exploiting their properties to achieve specific textures – two Prismacolors are used when their hues and properties are needed. Note: while taught in oil-based Polychromos pencils, this project can be completed in wax based pencils like Prismacolor, but with adaptations that are not shown but are discussed in the lessons. Student grade pencils may also produce different results, and are not discussed in the course.
- Level 5 advanced
- 3 hours of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (8 min)
- Sketching (12 min)
- Enlarging (7 min)
- Drawing the head (32 min)
- Drawing the ears (9 min)
- Drawing the body (22 min)
- Drawing the ground and mosses (27 min)
- Drawing the rocks (15 min)
- Drawing the deep darks (8 min)
- Drawing the leaves (15 min)
- Harmonizing, finishing (16 min)
The Pre-Class lesson includes the supply list for this course.