Learn to watercolor lovely butterflies and flowers in a realistic painting style! An Eastern Swallowtail, Falcate Orangetip, and Common Blue Butterfly will be a delightful way to study watercolor techniques you can apply to many other subjects too.
The course is demonstrated using watercolor sticks, however the techniques are not dependent on having sticks – traditional watercolor is perfectly fine. Watch the 2 preclass videos linked below to see more on sticks and decide if you want to try out a few colors – or not!
- Intermediate Level
- Almost 2 hours of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preclass lesson
- Language: English
- Closed captioned
Watch the preview below:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (28 min)
- Lesson 1 – Swallowtail (29 min)
- Lesson 2 – Orangetip (24 min)
- Lesson 3 – Common Blue (21 min)
So grab your watercolors. paper, and let’s paint some lovely butterflies!