This Level 4 class will teach students how to create 8 wintry scenes for bookmarks, cardmaking, or just practice of techniques! All can be adapted or just portions used for other size formats and art as well!
What exactly is a Level 4 “Intermediate-Advanced” class?
A solid foundation of watercolor painting is required, as is confidence in creating art on a blank page. Those who completed the “30 Days to More Confident Watercolor Sketching” Class will be fine for this course. Colors for each lesson are provided, but no mandatory colors are needed, as students are to work with colors they have in their collection.
- Intermediate-Advanced Level 4
- 2 hours of video instruction
- Closed Captioned
- Supplies are found in the free preclass lesson
- Language: English
A short preview video to see the projects to be created in class:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come but are not downloadable for offline viewing.
- Free Preclass with supplies and color lists (20 min)
- Lesson 1: Misty Pines (15 min)
- Lesson 2: Birch Stand (11 min)
- Lesson 3: Snow Bridge (12 min)
- Lesson 4: Masking Fluid vs Gouache (30 min)
- Lesson 5: Single Pine (10 min)
- Lesson 6: Snowy Creek (12 min)
- Lesson 7: Frosted Trees (10 min)
- Lesson 8: Pines at Dusk (11 min)