This color theory class is for kids – taught at a basic level with markers, colored pencils, watercolor, and can even be approached in crayon! It’s taught at their with the hope to speak into their lives about the fun of art that will lead to a lifetime of artmaking! See the type of art in the preview video below to determine if it’s at an appropriate level for your child; while it’s designed for approximately middle school kids, all children easily take a look at a project even out of their reach and say, “Hey I can do that!”
- Beginner Level
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
This video shows the types of art projects the students will create, and some of the instructor’s thoughts on her heart to help young people engage with their creativity for a lifelong artistic journey:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and as many times as desired, with lifetime access.
- Preclass supplies and welcome to kids and parents
- Lesson 1 Color Wheels (22 min video content)
- Lesson 2 Analagous Colorways (16 min video content)
- Lesson 3 Complementary Colorways (15 min video content)
- Lesson 4 Triadic Colorways (15 min video content)
- Lesson 5 Rainbows (9 min video content)
- Lesson 6 Mixing Colors (11 min video content)
- Lesson 7 Mixing Neutrals (10 min video content)
There are no reviews yet.