Learn techniques to create gorgeous skies in both colored pencil and watercolor pencil — techniques that also apply to many other types of subject matter.
This class with over 2 hours of video instruction will help you draw five different songbirds and apply a wide variety of techniques with brushes, spray, shavings, and more to create beautiful works of art!
- Beginner-Intermediate Level 2
- Over 2.5 hours of video instruction
- Techniques to create realistic skies
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Watch the preview below:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list
- Lesson 1: Wheat field (20 minutes)
- Lesson 2: Boat at dawn (20 minutes)
- Treescape (22 minutes)
- Riverbend (17 minutes)
- Cruise ship cloud bank (27 minutes)
- Bonus Level 4 beach scene (53 minutes)
So grab your colored pencils, and/or watercolor pencils, some paper, and let’s create some epic skies!