The great folks at Art Impressions make sets of stamps to use with water-soluble markers – perfect for creating watercolor cards and other projects! This Jumpstart class will get you started with a variety of techniques and ideas to get you on your way!
This class with over 3 hours of video instruction will help you understand how to use water-soluble markers with Art Impressions stamps, principles for creating scenes with them, and learn creative ways to use them! Lessons cover a wide variety of application and blending techniques, shading and creation of basic scenes, and adapting stamps for unique uses.
Note that there are six stamp sets used in this class; other sets may be substituted at your own discretion.
- Introductory Level
- Over 3 hours of video instruction
- Special techniques to delight even experienced Art Impressions watercolorists
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Watch the preview below or click HERE to see it on YouTube.
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (11 min of video content)
- Lesson 1 – Basics (43 min)
- Lesson 2 – Shading (13 min)
- Lesson 3 – Masking and Contrast (21 min)
- Lesson 4 – Background colors (8 min)
- Lesson 5 – Trees (6 min)
- Lesson 6 – Stamped arch (23 min)
- Lesson 7 – Pottery garden (19 min)
- Lesson 8 – Fall barn (32 min)
- Lesson 9 – Winter barn (10 min)
- Lesson 10 – Sunset scene (10 min)
So grab your stamps, water-soluble markers, some paper, and let’s jumpstart your watercolor skills!
Linda Hopf –
This class encourages you to explore creative ways to use your Ai Stamp collection. All the while giving expert instruction on the basics of color theory, composition, and proper use of materials. You have an elevated sense of confidence when you complete this class, to “reach” for the next level. I am recommending this one to all my stamping friends.
This class is perfect for anyone who wants to use their Watercolor stamps to their fullest! I was able to view my complete collection of stamps in a whole new light after taking this class. As an added benefit, I had many card panels ready for cards when I was done with the class.