In this intermediate sketching class, you’ll learn techniques for creating textures and depth, along with ideas to draw scenes with contrast and visual power! This class is at the intermediate level – which means having some experience drawing, though need not be with pen and ink; and some confidence in your ability and willingness to try new things!
- Intermediate, Level 4
- 4 hours of video! (almost 2 hours of narrated plus over 2 more hours of realtime unnarrated inking videos)
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
View the preview of the project in this video – then join class now, gather up your supplies, and let’s start inking!
Lessons can be re-watched as many times as you like and over whatever period of time you need!
- Preclass Lesson (3min)
- Lesson 1: Warmup (Spooky Barn) (16 min)
- Lesson 2: Drawing the Spooky Mansion (16 min)
- Lesson 3: Watercoloring the Spooky Mansion (7 min)
- Lesson 4: Inking the Spooky Mansion (23 min + 45 min realtime with no sound)
- Lesson 5: Drawing and Inking a Highly Complex Mansion (38 min + 1:15 realtime with no sound)