Brighten up the world around you with flowers! In this Level 2 course, learn to color five varieties of flowers with shading to make petals look rounded and curled in realistic fashion.
This is a level 2 course and is taught in Polychromos colored pencils, but students can use other brands as well – color conversion for Prismacolor is included in class, and you’ll see the colors in the preclass lesson if you’d like to compare to other brands you own.
- Level 2
- Includes 5 printable images to color* (value $25)
- Over an hour of real-time instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Preview this course:
*If you purchased the printable flowers already, please email from the contact form and we’ll arrange a refund of that portion of the class price so you’re not paying twice.
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list
- Spring Magic Pink Columbine (17 min)
- Snow Crocus (11 min)
- Dutch Master Daffodil (12 min)
- Red Impression Tulip (15 min)
- SundialLupine (10 min)
The Pre-Class lesson includes the supply list for this course.