Learn to draw three dog breeds: a Basset Hound, a Boxer pup, and a Cattle dog!
The course teaches sketching each dog, discussing how to render shapes, shadows, muscles, fur, and more. (This is the drawing portion that is part of the Canine Companions II watercolor class.)
- Intermediate Level
- Almost an hour and a half of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preclass lesson
- Language: English
- Closed captioned
Watch the preview below:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (22 min)
- Lesson 1 – Basset Hound (23 min)
- Lesson 2 – Boxer Pup (24 min)
- Lesson 3 – Cattle Dog (21 min)
So grab your pencils. paper, and let’s draw some lovely pups!