Learn to draw three dog breeds in detail: a Jack Russel Terrier, a Silver Lab, and a Yorkie! The course teaches sketching each dog, discussing how to render shapes, shadows, muscles, fur, and more.
(This is the same drawing lesson included in Canine Companions I which includes adding watercolor.)
- Intermediate Level
- Almost an hour and a half of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preclass lesson
- Language: English
- Closed captioned
Watch the preview below:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (22 min)
- Lesson 1 – Jack Russell Terrier (21 min)
- Lesson 2 – Silver Labrador (23 min)
- Lesson 3 – Yorkshire Terrier (20 min)
So grab your watercolors. paper, and let’s paint some lovely pups!