The great folks at Art Impressions make sets of stamps to use with water-soluble markers – perfect for creating watercolor cards and other projects! This Jumpstart class will get you started with a variety of techniques and ideas to get you on your way!
This class with almost 2 hours of video instruction will help you understand how to use water-soluble markers with Art Impressions stamps, principles for creating scenes with them, and learn creative ways to use them! Lessons cover a wide variety of application and blending techniques, shading and creation of basic scenes, and adapting stamps for unique uses.
COUPON CODE is available in the free pre-class lesson, linked below.
Note that there are six stamp sets used in this class; other sets may be substituted at your own discretion.
- Intermediate Level
- Almost 2 hours of video instruction
- Special techniques to delight even experienced Art Impressions watercolorists
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Watch the preview below or click HERE to see it on YouTube.
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list (38 min of video content)
- Lesson 1 – Picnic Table (17 min)
- Lesson 2 – Spring Fountain (11 min)
- Lesson 3 – Winter Forest (21 min)
- Lesson 4 – Neighborhood Bus Stop (12 min)
- Lesson 5 – Trees (15 min) arabmenhealth.com
So grab your stamps, water-soluble markers, some paper, and let’s jumpstart your watercolor skills!