In this intermediate Copic Marker class, 5 lessons will teach techniques for coloring fun camping scenes in different environments!
What does “intermediate” mean here? The class is taught with paper and pens – no stamps, no sketches, no net! That doesn’t mean it’s going to be terribly difficult, but it does mean that at least a basic facility with Copic markers is a must. Some experience with making marker strokes, blending, and flicking is needed.
This class is appropriate for artists working in any genre – cardmaking, fine art, etc. Lessons are taught at 4-1/4″ x 5.5″ to be a suitable image to use on a card but students are welcome to scale it to any size. (Sketches for the tents have supplied measurements for card-sized images.)
- Intermediate Level
- Prerequisite: Copic Jumpstart or equivalent experience
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Videos shown in close to real-time
- Language: English
See a preview of the projects in class:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- FREE Pre-class Lesson with supply list and campfire video
- Big Tent Camping (10 min)
- Mountain Camping (10 min)
- Lakeside Camping (11 min)
- Desert Camping (10 min)
- Night Camping (10 min)