In this intermediate drawing class, learn techniques to draw a town’s worth of buildings! Use photographs to inspire, diagrams to get started, and your imagination to turn these into a town of your dreams with pens and watercolor!
Your instructor’s Mom lives in a town filled with colonial architecture that inspired this course; the drawings are not replicas of the buildings, but are heavily inspired by them. Each is taught in a long, tall format using provided measurements to help you sketch in the locations of elements….and after watching a narrated demo, you’ll be turned loose to create your own drawings!
While traditional watercolor is the medium used, you can learn to draw these buildings and then color in your own chosen medium – see a few ideas in the PreClass lesson for other coloring mediums.
- Intermediate/Advanced, Level 4
- Nearly 3 hours of instructional videos
- Over 10 hours un-narrated footage in realtime
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
- Closed captioned
View the preview of the projects in this video – then join class now, gather up your supplies, and let’s start drawing!
- Preclass Lesson (3 min)
- Lesson 1 Building Elements (22 min realtime)
- Lesson 2 Boutique (16 min + 64 min realtime)
- Lesson 3 Diner (16 min + 63 min realtime)
- Lesson 4 Candle Shop (16 min + 61 min realtime)
- Lesson 5 Cafe (14 min + 56 min realtime)
- Lesson 6 Irish Pub (17 min + 65 min realtime)
- Lesson 7 Novelty Shop (16 min + 63 min realtime)
- Lesson 8 Restaurant (12 min + 57 min realtime)
- Lesson 9 Wine Shop (11 min + 56 min realtime)
- Lesson 10 Book Shop (18 min + 82 min realtime)
There are no reviews yet.