This Level 2 Colored Pencil class focuses on shading, specifically in a “no-line” or “implied” line technique. Students will learn to create imaginary creatures with dimension, texture, and moving parts of an image forward or backward by the way shading is applied!
- Level 2
- An hour and a half of video instruction in 10 realtime lessons
- Prerequisute: Colored Pencil Jumpstart or equivalent experience
- Supplies are found in the free preclass lesson
- Language: English
Watch this video for a preview of what’ll be coming up in class:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come but are not downloadable for offline viewing.
- PreClass (8 min)
- Lesson 1 Flower (11 min)
- Lesson 2 Fluffy Hair (9 min)
- Lesson 3 Owl (7 min)
- Lesson 4 Horned monster (8 min)
- Lesson 5 Spotted critter (7 min)
- Lesson 6 Eagle Fox (9 min)
- Lesson 7 Unicorn Toucan (10 min)
- Lesson 8 Hippy Monster (8 min)
- Lesson 9 Turtle (12 min)
- Lesson 10 Gorilla (8 min)
There are no reviews yet.