In this Level 4 class in the Drawing on Nature series, alcohol markers and pencils are used to create beautiful realistic young animals! Working from photo references and focusing on fur techniques, the 11 lessons will teach you how to create textures that will help with many other animals!
Requirements: solid foundation of Copic coloring is required, as is some confidence in creating art on a blank page. Blending and color selection are assumed to be understood at this level. though the course includes a marker list used by the instructor and they’re discussed throughout the lessons.
This course contains the 10 drawing lessons that can also be purchased separately (see the Drawing on Nature page) PLUS a bonus bear cub lesson to make it 11 drawings in this course!
- Level 4
- Over 6.5 hours minutes of video instruction (excludes off camera color searching!)
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
- Closed Captioned
A short preview video to see the projects to be created in class:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come but are not downloadable for offline viewing.
- Free Preclass lesson with supplies and color lists (31 min)
- Lesson 1: Rabbit (36 min)
- Lesson 2: Mouse (30 min)
- Lesson 3: Lamb (30 min)
- Lesson 4: Chipmunk (30 min)
- Lesson 5: Duckling (25 min)
- Lesson 6: Goat (31 min)
- Lesson 7: Beaver (29 min)
- Lesson 8: Fox (42 min)
- Lesson 9: Fawn (26 min)
- Lesson 10: Wolf (53 min)
- Bonus Lesson 11: Bear (42 min)
There are no reviews yet.