This free mini course is made up of teaching from the last few years, assembled with several approaches to single topics that make sense – and you don’t need to hop around YouTube to find them all!
Most of the 16 techniques are at minimum Intermediate, but students of all levels can still learn from this course. Note that some of the videos do not have voiceover, but were selected because they demonstrate the technique discussed in the lesson.
- Intermediate Level
- Prerequisite: Copic Jumpstart or equivalent experience
- 3 hours of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; since this particular class is on YouTube (a rarity here at Art-Classes) they can be downloaded as usual from that site for offline viewing; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come:
- Pre-class Lesson with supply list
- Simply Add Snow (3 videos, 32 min)
- Make it Glow (3 videos, 34 min)
- Spectacular Skies (4 videos, 44 min)
- Snow and Ice (3 videos, 31 min)
- Frame it with Trees (4 videos, 34 min)