This Level 4 class will teach students how to create 10 magical scenes, in a “slimline” (3.75 x 8.5) format perfect for cardmaking – but easily adaptable for animé artists too! Half are horizontal, half vertical scenes – and all can be adapted or just portions used for other size formats and art as well!
What exactly is a Level 4 “Intermediate-Advanced” class?
A solid foundation of Copic coloring is required, as is some confidence in creating art on a blank page. Blending and color selection are assumed to be understood at this level. Colors for each lesson are provided, but not on-screen, as students are to work with colors they have in their collection.
- Intermediate-Advanced Level 4
- Over two hours of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
A short preview video to see the projects to be created in class:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come but are not downloadable for offline viewing.
- Free Preclass page with supplies and color lists
- Lesson 1: Forest Glow (13 min)
- Lesson 2: Tree Trunk Hideaway (12 min)
- Lesson 3: Ivy-covered Gazebo (18 min)
- Lesson 4: Magical Sunset (12 min)
- Lesson 5: Nightlights (13 min)
- Lesson 6: English Garden (16 min)
- Lesson 7: Overgrown Column (13 min)
- Lesson 8: Woodland Bridge (13 min)
- Lesson 9: Misty Archway (13 min)
- Lesson 10: Enchanted Clearing (14 min)