This Level 4 class will teach students how to create 10 interior scenes, inspired by ideas perfect for cardmaking – but the concepts can be used for other art as well! From kitchens to the bath, living rooms to libraries – these cover a variety of situations!
What exactly is a Level 4 “Intermediate-Advanced” class?
- A solid foundation of Copic coloring is required, as is some confidence in creating art on a blank page. Blending and color selection are assumed to be understood at this level. Colors for each lesson are provided, but not on-screen, as students are to work with colors they have in their collection.
- “Blueprints” are not sketches to color in (see video below); they are guidelines to help students replicate the scenes in the lessons. Students will be drawing their own walls, tables, counters, and sofas into the blank rectangle in the center of the Blueprints.
- This is not a perspective class, but some of that is explained at a very basic level, with the blueprints providing guidance for the angles to draw and the locations of the vanishing points. For detailed instruction on perspective, Drawing 101 is highly recommended, but is not required for this course.
- Intermediate-Advanced Level 4
- 1.5 hours of video instruction
- Supplies are found in the free preview lesson
- Language: English
Watch this short preview to see the types of projects included in this course:
The lessons can be viewed anytime and at your leisure; there are hours of instruction that you can watch again and again for years to come but are not downloadable for offline viewing.
- Free Preclass lesson with supplies and color list
- Lesson 1: Table with a view (10 min)
- Lesson 2: Classroom (12 min)
- Lesson 3: Corridors (10 min)
- Lesson 4: Sitting Room (11 min)
- Lesson 5: Great Room (10 min)
- Lesson 6: Bathroom (11 min)
- Lesson 7: Bedroom (12 min)
- Lesson 8: Kitchen (11 min)
- Lesson 9: Library (1o min)
- Lesson 10: Studio (9 min)