Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to come alongside you and help out! Please tap on a category below to find common questions and their answers – if you don’t find what you need, use the form at the bottom to submit your question.
PS: Technically *I* am here…I’m Sandy and I may use the royal “we” on this page, but the only staff around here are pictured – the pups!)
Click on a category:
Lots of options for what might be happening:
- Create an account first. Being logged in solves a number of problems.
- Smart devices on certain browsers, from time to time, don’t work with WooCommerce (the platform here for purchasing). Try a computer for the purchase; you still should be able to view lessons on your device.
- If you’re in a Nordic country, use zip code 0000. I don’t know why but that usually works. If not, try a different browser or device; we have yet to figure out the combination that is causing the problems. (And let us know if you figure it out!)
If your payment was made through Paypal by e-check, that takes a few days to clear. If that’s not what happened, please email to let us know what happened.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of your situation and we’ll do what we can to make it right.
Use the “Gift Card” option in the menu bar.
If you keep getting returned to the same page, there are one of two reasons:
- You don’t already have an account.
- You’re using an insecure password. Enter in a new password that contains at least 12 characters, one capital letter and one special characters.
Go to your profile to edit your password or account details. If you are not logged in, then click on “Forgot Password” when you attempt log-in.
Subscribe using the “subscribe” link in the menu. Emails you receive are only class-related ones. (Including future coupon codes. So you won’t want to miss out.)
But as for any email list for any site on the internet, scroll to the bottom of that email and click on “unsubscribe” or “manage subscriptions” to edit lists or remove yourself entirely. By law, an “unsubscribe” link is mandatory; if a company does not provide that, contact them directly to request removal.
Yes, even for free accounts. Having an account is the way to access your classes. Please know that we do not sell or share ANY of your private information with anyone. And never will.
First, be certain you’re logged in with the email address you used to purchase the class. If it was a different account, they can be combined – just send an email to email@example.com to get it taken care of – be sure to provide both email addresses and tell us which one you want to keep.
Hopefully your class purchase has been transferred, but if not, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you set right up.
Didn’t find the answer?
Drop the pups a note!