Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to come alongside you and help out! Please tap on a category below to find common questions and their answers – if you don’t find what you need, use the form at the bottom to submit your question.
PS: Technically *I* am here…I’m Sandy and I may use the royal “we” on this page, but the only staff around here are pictured – the pups!)
Click on a category:
All the most common questions
Lots of options for what might be happening:
- Create an account first. Being logged in solves a number of problems.
- Smart devices on certain browsers, from time to time, don’t work with WooCommerce (the platform here for purchasing). Try a computer for the purchase; you still should be able to view lessons on your device.
- If you’re in a Nordic country, use zip code 0000. I don’t know why but that usually works. If not, try a different browser or device; we have yet to figure out the combination that is causing the problems. (And let us know if you figure it out!)
If you’re logged in, and certain that you have clicked the “Mark Complete” button within the previous lesson, there are a few options:
- Update your browser or device.
- Try a different browser or device. Compatibility with Vimeo is an issue for the browser in playing it, as many students are able to view videos here just fine.
- Try a desktop computer – some smart devices paired with some browsers just don’t like some websites – it’s an unfortunate fact of life. 🙁
If you keep getting returned to the same page, there are one of two reasons:
- You don’t already have an account.
- You’re using an insecure password. Enter in a new password that contains at least 12 characters, one capital letter and one special characters.
Two typical reasons for this: one is not being logged in on your current browser, and the other: clicking MARK COMPLETE on the previous lesson viewed. At the bottom of the page is an orange “Mark Complete” button; clicking that makes the next lesson viewable.
Didn’t find the answer?
Drop the pups a note!