Fresh Florals Watercolor Class
This intermediate class teaches techniques for loose flower painting – from trillium to snapdragon to ranunculus and roses.
After learning how to paint a selection of flower styles – which can be adapted to create a variety of similar flowers – you’ll learn how to combine them into a wreath painting, and also to create different types of glass vases.
Lessons for this class:
- Paint Strokes
- Cherry Blossom
Prerequisite: It is recommended that students have a basic working knowledge of watercolor; a little introduction will be provided, but the rest of class will assume students’ understanding of colors, edges, and movement of watercolor. Note that if you get into class and realize you need to learn more first, you do have lifetime access so you can come back and complete class any time.
Supply list with links is in the PreClass lesson (click on the “curriculum” tab).
Let’s get started painting flowers!
- Lectures 11
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Assessments Self
- Fresh Florals Pre-Class
- Fresh Florals Lesson 1: Paint Strokes
- Fresh Florals Lesson 2: Trillium
- Fresh Florals Lesson 3: Cherry Blossom
- Fresh Florals Lesson 4: Daisies
- Fresh Florals Lesson 5: Snapdragon
- Fresh Florals Lesson 6: Sunflowers
- Fresh Florals Lesson 7: Ranunculus
- Fresh Florals Lesson 8: Roses
- Fresh Florals Lesson 9: Wreath
- Fresh Florals Lesson 10: Vases
Wonderful loose floral class
Sandy Allnock's joy in teaching and her enjoyment of watercolors makes this a class a pleasure. She is very knowledgeable without being an art snob. This is more of a beginners class, so it's a great place to start.