Drawing Mini-Course: Safari Animals
In this intermediate Drawing class, 5 lessons will cover sketchbook drawings to follow along and complete:
See the free pre-class lesson in the Curriculum tab to view the supply list.
Drawing 101; supplies are the same except the addition of 2 lessons in Conte Sketching Pencils (black and sanguine). The class is taught assuming students know how to transfer their drawing to their sketchbook, though some tips are provided; basic highlights and shadows as taught in the prerequisite course.
Watch a preview of the class…
- Lectures 6
- Duration 2.5 hours of video
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Assessments Self
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Preclass
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Lesson 1, Elephant
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Lesson 2, Zebras
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Lesson 3, Giraffe
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Lesson 4, Rhinoceros
- Drawing Mini-Course Safari Animals: Lesson 5, Chimp
Astonishing results makes me happy
This course is a fantastic experience. I was so excited to see how it works and more astonished that it works for me!!!! It has so much to do with light and shadows - wonderful explained in each of the video lessons. Furthermore you need only a few pencils and paper (look at the overview)!!! I highly recommend this course. Hope there will be further courses - maybe with fur - coming soon.